In early February, the amazing Chelle from Makeup Your Mind tagged me to do a post all about my favourite topic: make up. I don’t really think I am all too interesting, so I have been putting this off but I thought “Why not?” Here we go!
1. Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
Nail polish would be my number 1 as you can plainly see. I also have a mighty collection lipsticks and gloss half of which I never wear. They are just so pretty!
2. What’s the one product you can’t live without?
Brow pencil. My face doesn’t look complete if I don’t have my eyebrows filled in. My favourite, as you must know by now, is the Annabelle Skinny Brow Pencil in Universal Medium.
3. Favorite makeup brand?
4. How big is your makeup collection?
It is big enough, I would say. I think I sit at a spot between hoarder and the average girl.
5. And how do you store it?
I store it in an old desk that I’ve had for forever. If anyone is interested, I can go through it sometime? Let me know.
6. How many items of makeup have you got in your handbag at the moment?
I had an embarrassing amount, I must admit. Take a look at the little tour on SpiffyKerms.com where I show the entire contents of my day to day bag. However, I have since switched out my bag and now I only have whatever lipstick I am wearing that day (and keep the rest at work).
7. If you could raid another blogger’s stash, who would it be?
Vintageortacky and Makeup Your Mind since they both play with so much colour!
8. How long does your usual makeup routine take and how many products do you use?
If I am rushing it’s about 15 mins. If not, I could take up to an hour. I always use a primer, foundation, concealer, brow, mascara, blush and lipstick. When I have a lot of time, I go all out with eye shadows, bronzer, highlighter, eyeliner and falsies.
9. Have you ever bought makeup knowing you wouldn’t use it?
Why buy if I wouldn’t use? I have bought a few things knowing that I would only use it on occasion like a pair of pink feathery falsies.
10. Tag a few other makeup addicts to do this tag!
I am never good at picking people do do it, so I leave it to you. If you’ve read this far, do this tag and let me know! I will be sure to take a look.